Want us to do the heavy lifting for you? Guided Wealth is our service option for clients that want ongoing support.
Our experienced team of professionals acts as your full-service support staff to help you implement every aspect of your financial plan. Whether it be managing your investment portfolio to help you achieve your goals, ongoing tax planning reviews to minimize taxes in retirement, consulting on social security or pension decisions, or coordinating between estate attorneys, insurance agents, and CPAs, we ensure you get to enjoy the view while we take care of the rest.
Ongoing Implementation & Support
Just like a guided trip where you arrive at camp to an already pitched tent and a hot dinner cooked over a warm fire, your support team at Trailhead Planners works behind the scenes to ensure a positive and productive client experience for you. Here are just a few of the many things we do.
- Regular updates of your financial plan
- Ongoing monitoring of your investment portfolio
- Implementation of tax planning strategies
- Optimizing portfolios for tax-efficiency
- Tax loss harvesting
- Regular rebalancing of your investment portfolio
- Staying on-top of action items and to-dos
- Processing & maintaining paperwork
- Managing Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- Assessing refinance opportunities
- Monitoring account contributions and withdrawals
- Staying abreast of pertinent changes in the tax code
- Proactively searching for new strategies and opportunities that could help your family’s bottom line.
Pricing for new clients of our Guided Wealth Management service starts at 1.00% of assets under management up to $2 million, 0.50% on amounts between $2 million and $10 million, and 0.25% on amounts above $10 million.
Let Your Wealth Compound
Comprehensive financial planning is typically worth way more than it costs. We love that we add tremendous value to clients’ lives, both in ways that are easy to measure and in ways that aren’t. High-quality, tax-focused investment advice and management tends to substantially improve outcomes, sometimes by large amounts (hundreds of thousands of dollars or more over time). You can read more about that in an excellent, accessible paper here.
Interested in learning more? Setup a free introductory phone call:
Image Credit: Carl Richards